Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

I've Been Browsing ...

I was browsing for patterns at Craftsy a couple of days ago when I came across two incredibly cute patterns. I just had to have them. I know I need more patterns like I need a new whole in the head or more yarn for my stash! (Like you can never have too much yarn!) These patterns just leapt of the page and said BUY me. So I did  =)

Panda Crochet Afghan
How cute is that panda? Angus has a thing for pandas at the moment. I knew that when I saw this I just had to get it. I know he's too old for a baby blanket bit you're never too old or too young  for a lapghan right? (~_~) This blanket is now on my to do list .. somewhere down the line.

Purrfect Baby Afghan
If you know me then you know how much I adore cats. They are my favourite animal. They are cute, soft, cuddly and very clever. So when I saw this pattern I had to get this one too. I mean look how cute this is. The PURRFECT baby blanket! Purrfect for boys or girls depending in the colours you use.

I think I might go and see what colours I have so that I can make one of these afghans or I might just go back to Craftsy and see what else I can find (~_o)


2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Very very cute!...The panda is my favorite of the two though....Sorry. I'm not feeling that cat's eyes! ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I have to admit Poetess that the panda is my favourite too. I didn't even think about the cats eyes. I might make them a bit rounder when I finally get around to making it :)