Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

What's On Your Desktop?


I found some fantastic wallpapers the other week when I stumbled across this website wallbase.cc/ They're mostly widescreen ones but there are some smaller ones too. The picture above is snapshot of what's on my desktop at the moment. No icons just a couple of widgets showing me the date & the current weather for Melbourne.

I have my desktop set to random slide-show that changes every hour. That way I wont get bored (~_~) and it's always a nice surprise when I check to see what picture's there.

What's on your desktop?

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I have a pier jutting out into the ocean.....blue is everywhere. I love it because it's so peaceful. I never change it. The few times I tried I ended up anxious about it and feeling lost. ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I like the sound of an ocean picture :) I can almost picture a jetty extending into the ocean.