Pages

Sunday, April 01, 2012

The New Look Blogger?

Don't forget that the clocks went back this morning!

I just switched to the new blogger interface. I'm not too sure that I like it (yet). Have you switched to it yet? If you have what do you think of it? I guess I will get used to it eventually. Right now it reminds me of google docs.

The real test will be the scheduling. I was scheduling posts now and then for those times when I knew I would be busy. I also wrote them when I had an idea I wished to share & I didn't want to forget to post it. After a while the posts wouldn't publish. Blogger was NOT playing nice. In the end I gave up scheduling. I'm crossing my fingers that the next time I schedule a post it will work.

I'm off to annoy the kids do some crocheting and to try and catch up on my shows that I recorded. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Thanks for telling me a little about it. I haven't even looked at it yet! I'm one of those people that have to be dragged into 'change' kicking and screaming! LOL I'm not changing nothing until they make me!!! ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, that was my thinking too. I didn't want to change either but I was having trouble posting photos with the format blogger was using and the only way I could upload them was by using the html format. So I decided to change. Switching has made it a little easier so I can't complain too much.