Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Latest Projects

I was inspired by PoetessWug and all of the wonderful headbands she has been making recently. Today while I was watching a couple of my favourite shows (Touched by an Angel and NCIS) I decided to have a go at making my own headbands. I looked at a couple of patterns from the Lion Brand Yarn website and I really liked the crocheted braided headbands. I didn't do exactly what it said in the pattern, call it artistic license, but they still look good :D

Of course I had to add a flower :D It's one I made a while ago & I finally got around to using it




I might make a few more to use up the scraps yarn I have. I am sure that I can make some pretty ones for all of my nieces :)

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Ooooo! I like the braides one! Hmmmm.....maybe I'll try one of those too!...Very nice, Jo!! And I love the flower! :-))

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Poetess. I couldn't believe how easy they were to make! They really are a great way to use up leftover yarn :) Thanks for inspiring me

Unknown said...

Love the headband and flower! That's the kind of thing my daughter makes.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thank you Beverly :)