Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • the beautiful spring weather we are having. It's so nice to be able to go without wearing lots of layers to stay warm
  • all the lovely flowers I have seen lately
  • for pain killers, btw my tooth isn't so bad today (no pain meds so far, knock on wood!)
  • Visiting Teachers. It was nice to have some female company to talk to. 
  • my postie. Thanks Luke for delivering my new crochet patterns :D 
What are you thankful for this week? 

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Oooooo! No toothache, and some new crochet patterns! You're gonna have a very good day! ^_^ I'm thankful this week for cooler temperatures, being able to see the leaves start to change, not to have to report of any hurricanes or tornadoes heading in our direction...PHEW!, and a husband whose becoming a very good cook! :-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I am so glad that the weather seems to have settled down a bit for you & that you get to see all of the beautiful colours of autumn. I'm glad your hubby is a good cook. I know Mark is. I just wish he would cook a little bit more.

BTW I think I spoke too soon about my tooth it gave me a lot of grief this afternoon & early this evening. Thank goodness it has now settled down so I will be able to sleep tonight :)