Pages

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket


Things I am grateful for this week:
  • the beautiful Autumn weather we have had the past few days
  • being able to go Op Shopping & finding some great bargains
  • my boys getting along so well this week & not fighting (I hope I haven't jinxed myself)
  • being able to knit as much as I have this week. That Doctor Who scarf has more than doubled its size since the photo I took yesterday!
  • being able to celebrate Mark's birthday. Happy Birthday Hon!! (its today btw & his brother's too - Did I tell you he was a twin?)
  • even though I got my shocking electricity bill this week (pardon the pun) I am ever so thankful that the bill was not a lot higher than it was
What are you thankful for this week?

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

It's not an easy thing for me, thinking up things I'm thankful for this week. I could write a list of things I'm NOT thankful for much quicker!!! (Spiders, *shivers*...hot flashes....) But if I have to be thankful for something, I guess I'm thankful I'm still alive and that I have a good thermometer!! LOL

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I know what you mean about finding it hard to be thankful some weeks. I too am thankful you're still here :)