Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Little Crochet Dude

Angus felt like doing some crocheting the other night & I had to take some photos to share.
It all started when he found his crochet bag & was sorting through his hooks. He politely asked if I had any spares I could give him. He wanted to add to his collection.
I had a few duplicates so I gladly handed them over.

He looks so cute when he is busy focussing on what he's doing.

Angus said he's going to make a granny square blanket.
It makes me happy to know that he wants to join in with crocheting. I think its a pretty good skill for a boy to have :)

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Oh Angus!! You make my heart smile....BIG!!! :-] I love that you're into crocheting!!! I can't wait to see your blanket!! Good Job! :-]

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I just showed Angus your comment Poetess. He of course wouldn't say it but I am sure he loved what you said. He did however say that his blanket may take a very long time because he is slow. I told him that it didn't matter if he was slow or not. Just as long as he enjoyed what he was doing.