Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Finished Objects

Here's a couple of photos of some finished items I completed this week. The first one is the flower that I made from watching that Cheerful Crochet Flower video I posted on Wednesday.
It was super easy to make but I had to stop & start the video a few times so I could keep up. The instructions were really easy to follow though & I love how it turned out :) I might go make some more of these just because..


My other finished item was the girls leg warmers. They looked awfully plain just being stocking stitch so I jazzed them up a bit by adding some crocheted flowers.
Flowers make everything look better ;)
I just love the cute little flower buttons I used in the centre. They really seemed to match the whole thing but then again I am biased :D


I found a use for the flower I made. I added them to a beanie that I finished yesterday.
Although I think I probably should have used a different colour for the petals so they stand out more. The pictures don't seem to show how nice it looks when you're actually holding the beanie.

click on the photos of you wish to see larger images.

3 comments:

PoetessWug said...

WOW! I guess I'm not the only one doing some experimenting today!! Those flowers are gorgeous!! I especially like the ones on the leg warmers!! Very nice Jo-anne!!...Hubby and I just posted some video! Arghhhhhh! ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thank you Poetess. I quite like those flowers on the leg warmers too. I think its the cute little flower buttons that help set it off.


I just realised that everything I have made is ALL pink. I'll have to remedy that :)

Tati said...

Beautiful! You're right flowers do make everything look better.