Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Let's Face It I Am Awful

I feel so bad at the moment. The most horrible Mum ever. Angus is feeling unwell at school (he said his stomach is sore & I sent him to school anyway) and I have no way to go and collect him :( At the rate things are going he will need to catch the bus home as usual. That poor kid has been waiting for hours for me to come & get him.

Mark has been working on the cars rear brakes and is having a hard time with them :( I feel like its my fault that he is unable to finish putting the new disc on. I don't know what to do. He needs a special tool (a calliper thingamabob), which at this stage may not work because this thing (I have no idea what is is called) wont budge and it needs to or he cannot finish it. Only trouble is I don't have any cash to give to him to go and buy it. The tool costs $4o and I only have $10 in change.
Mark is having to do all the hard work by hand and is covered in blisters. Mark is only fixing the car right now because of something I said the other day.

I am so sorry :(

4 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Awwww! Poor Angus. I hope he starts to feel better. :-( But I'm not sure why you're giving yourself such a hard time about it! I'm sure if you had thought it was really serious you wouldn't have sent him, and if the car doesn't work....the car doesn't work!! And since you only have $10.00, who else besides Mark would go anywhere near the repairs on the brakes?!...Seems like it's not a case of guilt, but rather, a case of having to make some decisions! {Those pesky decisions turn out 50/50 for the most part anyway, don't they?! LOL}

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess, I just felt so awful that I have all three males here that are either sick or sore. Even poor Brodie was home from school & had gone to see the doctor. I was feeling awful that I was unable to get his medication until really late this afternoon.
I just had to look at the boys or Mark & get all teary.
I guess it was just one of those days. I must admit though I do feel better now & am heading off to bed. Tomorrow will be a better day!

Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling better and hope today is sunny for you. We've all sent kids to school sick. I can remember my mother doing it to me. And she worked and couldn't come get me, either. I survived. You're not awful--you're human. Go easier on yourself. It will get better!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Beverly.
Even though I was feeling so miserable yesterday both Mark & Angus said that it was okay & it wasn't my fault. I guess when you are feeling as low as I was it didn't matter how many times they told me it didn't matter.
Today is a brand new day & is much better :)