Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Quick Update

I picked Brodie up after school tonight and we had a bit of a chat on the drive home. He seems to be in a better mood which is good & he is looking forward to me dropping him off for the bus trip to camp in about an hour.

We spoke about how he will be away tomorrow & he is a bit upset about not being home for my birthday. I kind of had a feeling that might have been the case. I told him that we would do the cake thing when he got home on Sunday. So he didn't miss out. He was still worried though, I could see it in his face. After last year when everyone, even my Dad, forgot my birthday celebrating with cake a day late will be, well, a piece of cake!

Anyway this was just a quick update. I'm off to check that Brodie hasn't forgotten anything that he may need for camp.

3 comments:

Sheila Siler said...

I'm glad to hear it. I hope you're having a fabulous day. Happy Birthday!

Kate Campbell said...

Hope you are having an awesome birthday :)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Sheila & Kat :)