Pages

Thursday, January 06, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Photobucket

Wow its hard to believe that it's Thursday here already! Time sure does seem to fly sometimes. I guess that's a good thing really :)

Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • Being able to go shopping & add to my yarn stash :D
  • Having a partner who loves me
  • For my two strong & healthy boys (even when they annoy each other)
  • For my sense of humour. I am sure that if I didn't have this the world would not seem as beautiful
  • I {heart} my PVR. I am grateful that I can record the shows I like while the boys continue playing on the Wii
  • For my dermatologist (even though I complain about how much it costs to see him) and his knowledge & how with his help I have been able to make my Psoriasis look better than it has in years.
What are you thankful for this week?

4 comments:

annies home said...

nice list of things to be thankful

PoetessWug said...

I'm thankful for my sense of humor too!...It's a very reliable "go to" when all else fails. :-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thank you shopannies :)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

You're right Poetess, its perfect for when we really need it :)