Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ouch! Gosh Darn It!

Far out that hurts! I am almost in tears :( I hurt my back about 20 minutes ago. Fudge! Fudge! Fudge! Gosh now I know how Mark feels when his back plays up! Golly Gosh! I was just reaching over the counter in the kitchen to make myself a late breakfast when I had this searing pain in the middle of my back. My goodness I've not felt anything quite like that in a long time. It even hurts to sit here let alone breathe! I am so proud of myself for not even swearing! Fudge!

Its a good thing I already had a doctors appointment for this afternoon to get some prescriptions that I am running low on. Now I have an even better reason to see him! Far out Brussel Sprout!

I just hope & pray that my back improves before Christmas Eve. I have so much to do that day. I guess if this had to happen I am just glad that it happened early in the week rather than later. I hope the paracetamol I took helps soon. I'm going to go try and get comfy.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Oh No! "Woo woo woo!" Jo-anne!! I had that happen to me before to, just out of the blue! Mine involved a trip to the emergency room in an ambulance...so you're still better off than I was! Is that making you feel any better?! ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Gosh Poetess, its no fun at all is it?! My GP said that it was a muscle spasm and prescribed me some pretty strong pain killers. Why do doctors have to poke & prod you when you are in pain? Anyway, I only had to take one tablet & it helped tremendously. I've felt pretty good since :)