Pages

Monday, December 27, 2010

Meet Me On Monday 28th Edition

Hosted by Java at Never Growing Old

Questions:

1. What are your New Year's Eve plans?
2. How tall are you?
3. What is your favorite pudding flavor?
4. What room of the house do you blog the most in?
5. What is your best physical feature?

---------------------------------------------------------------

My Answers!

1. What are your New Year's Eve plans?
We don't normally have any plans. We just kind of stay up either playing on the computer/laptops or watching a DVD together and wait until midnight.


2. How tall are you?

Would you like it in inches or centimetres? I'm about 166cm (it might be 164) or around 5 ft 5 3/4 inches. Although I may have shrunk a little by now :P


3. What is your favourite pudding flavour?

I am partial to bread & butter pudding but I haven't had that for years. I do love caramel & chocolate puddings too.


4. What room of the house do you blog the most in?

The lounge/dining/computer area as it is all one big open room. It's where my desktop lives. I no longer have a laptop (not that I ever used it much anyway) as Mark's one broke when he spilt a drink on the keyboard. He took mine & used what parts were working on his to make a new one.


5. What is your best physical feature?

My eyes & my hair. I love the colour! Just like my Mum :)

19 comments:

Kristin said...

Hi! Stopping by from Meet Me on Monday...I already follow you!

Kristin :)
Keenly Kristin

Yvonne said...

We don't have any plans yet. I'm not sure what we're doing.

Bev Hankins said...

I forgot about bread pudding! I just recently discovered that one. But I still think I'd have to go with chocolate.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Hi Kristin. thanks for stopping by.

We don't normally have any plans either Yvonne.

Bev, I don't blame you, chocolate is delicious!

kalea_kane said...

MMMMM bread and butter pudding sounds lovely. Doesn't it all sounds pretty awesome though? :) Have a lovely day and a very happy New Year!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

It sure does sound pretty good Kalea_Kane.

PoetessWug said...

Forget everything else and let me say: "I love that you like your eyes and hair!" So many times people focus on what they don't like about themselves. A waste of time, really, because it's still gonna be there...whether you like it or not! So, you might as well like it! ^_^ And you do!! {Probably because you see your mom in the mirror looking back at you! :-)}

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Poetess you're right it is often hard to see your good features. most would see the bad, I know I do most days :O
When I look in the mirror most of the time I see my Dad. I look more like him than my Mum. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one lol

Empty Nester said...

The bread and butter pudding looks delicious! I've never even heard of it but I think it warrants a recipe search!

Rebecca Mecomber said...

Hi! I found you from Meet Me on Monday. I'm Rebecca from FreakyFrugalite.com (My Blogger profile won't allow me to list my non-Blogger blogs, and FreakyFrugalite.com is where I do Meet Me on Monday). Nice to meet you. :D

You also seem to have wonderful pink skin coloring!

I'm following your blog on Google Connect. Would you consider following me?
Have a wonderful week, and Happy New Year!

Love Bears All Things said...

I'm enjoying meeting new people on Meet me on Monday which is the point, right?
And seeing the place where everyone blogs...your desk is so neat..I'm sure mine wouldn't look like that if it was in the living room.
Mama Bear

Life, Laughter and Paris said...

I forgot about bread and butter pudding. Yum! Wishing you all the best in 2011.

Coupon Queen said...

Thanks for stopping by earlier to my blog! I love the idea of using centimeters for height, wish we used it more in the US, it just sounds so much taller!! :)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

EmptyNester, I think it must be a British thing. I remember Mum making it with stale bread. We don't tend to have stale bread in our house so I haven't made it in years. I could always use fresh I guess.

Hi Rebecca, nice to meet you! I hope you have a great week & a fantastic start to the New Year!

Hi Mama Bear, Its nice to meet you! My desk isn't really that neat & tidy any more. I took photos just after it got cleaned. There's a couple of extra piles of papers & things on it now.

Thank you Life. Laughter & Paris. I wish the same for you too!

Hi Coupon Queen, you're right centimetres does sound taller!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

We stay home too, it's the safest place to be. Bread pudding is a great answer. Enjoyed reading your answers. Hope you have a great week and Happy New Year.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Debby :) I hope you have a great start to the New Year!

Joshlin said...

Your new years eve plans sound great to me! I am the kind of person to choose to be at home or in bed before anything else. Thanks for visiting me. You have some great answers!

Anonymous said...

The bread & butter pudding looks yummy. Now I'm craving! LOL! Thanks for dropping by, you've got a new follower. :)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Joshlin & thank you for stopping by :)

Hi aiNe its nice to meet you :)