Pages

Monday, November 15, 2010

Meet Me On Monday 22nd Edition


Hosted by Java at Never Growing Old

Questions:
1. Do you eat Sushi?
2. What kind of bath soap do you use?
3. How often do you talk to your Mom?
4. What TV shows do you watch on a regular basis?
5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet?

---------------------------------------------------------------

1. Do you eat Sushi?
To be honest I have never really tried it.

2. What kind of bath soap do you use?
I use one that I buy from the local farmers market made using vegetable oil rather than animal fat. I think they are much nicer than the ones bought in the supermarket.


3. How often do you talk to your Mom?
Sadly I can't talk with my Mum. She passed away a little over 10 years ago. Although there are times when I still 'talk' to her. Sometimes I just wish she could answer.
4. What TV shows do you watch on a regular basis?
Packed to the Rafters, Sea Patrol, Home & Away, Iron Chef, Criminal Minds, CSI Miami, The Mentalist, CSI, Heartbeat, Iron Chef Australia, Warehouse 13, Caprica, Bones, Castle, Mythbusters, The Fringe, Human Target. There are more but I just can't think of them right now. I record a lot of these shows on the PVR and watch them when I have the time.


5. Did you start Christmas shopping yet?
Yes I started the other week and I have pretty much finished it too. Normally I start during the after Christmas sales but I didn't this time round.

13 comments:

kalea_kane said...

I like Human Target too. I didn't list it, but I am anxiously waiting for it to start up again. :)

Have a great day!

Helen Pigott said...

Oh gosh so far I am the only one to like sushi!

Karen and Gerard said...

We watch Parenthood, Friday Night Lights, Biggest Loser, Undercover Boss, Survivor and FOOTBALL!

I used to talk to my mom ALL the time when she was alive. We got along great! I miss her a lot!

Haven't started Christmas shopping yet . . . we have birthdays coming up first!

Stopping by from Over 40. I didn't get my Meet Me On Monday up this week, but still like to visit others.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Rumtruffle, I don't know if I like sushi as I've never had the opportunity to try it. At least not yet :)

Karen I forgot about Parenthood I watch that too. I really identify with Adam & Kristina because of Max having Aspergers.

Kalea_Kane, we are probably so far behind you with Human Target. We often don't get shows until the second season starts in the US. I can't think of who he is but I really like the tech guy.

Empty Nester said...

Wow, almost finished with Christmas shopping? Lucky!!!

Unknown said...

Sounds like you Christmas shop like I do--get it done instead of dragging it out. I find I spend less money that way.

PoetessWug said...

I'm enjoying getting to know you...and some of your commenters. I HAVE tried sushi, but it's not something I would purposely go out to dinner to have. Just saying. To each his own. :-)

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Enjoyed reading your answers. You have an interesting list of TV programs that you watch. Have a wonderful week.

HBookers said...

I've never tried sushi either! lol


Happy Monday!


-Brandi
My Answers <3

Hilary said...

I talk to my dad the same way....

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Hi Nancy, nice to meet you.

Empty Nester, I find I don't have to buy for as many people these days. Plus a lot of my family live interstate. I don't always buy for them.

Beverly, it sure makes things easier on the budget when you can spread out the purchases. Only trouble is I sometimes want to give the presents out for birthdays instead.

Poetess, after reading some of the other blog hop responses about sushi I am not even sure I want to try it any more :D

Thanks Debby, I hope you have a great week too!

Thanks Brandi!

Hugs to you Hilary. I hope it helps you to talk to your Dad that way, I know it helps me.

Smiling is Good for Your Teeth said...

I am your newest follower from Meet Me on Mondays!!

I have gotten a few things for Christmas too! Yeah I think we should give each holiday enough time to celebrate...but I think Christmas can be celebrated all year round! ;-)

Have an awesome day!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Hi Smiley its nice to meet you.