Pages

Friday, September 24, 2010

One More Day To Go

Photobucket
It's definitely been a killer not having a decent internet connection until after 11pm each night. I've stayed offline as much as possible so that Brodie has the most access at the moment. He becomes extremely unbearable at times when he isn't able to 'talk' with his friends on facebook. Its just easier to let him have his computer time than to cause any problems by saying get OFF the computer!
Thank goodness I only have to wait another 24 hours before everything resets for another month.

Photobucket

I have been making good use of my time away from the computer by watching some shows I had recorded and doing some more knitting. I'm about half way through making another Santa. Not too sure what I will do with this one yet, perhaps post it to my Spirit Sister. I was thinking about all the people who have seen my photos of the other Santa & Mrs Claus that I shared on facebook. A few of them wanted to buy one but I have no idea how much to charge for them if I do sell them. To be honest I would just be happy with the cost of the wool & the filling. I'll have to think about it because I'm not sure if I want to commit to making a lot of them as there have been about 6 requests so far which is an awful lot of knitting & sewing. I don't know. What do you think?

2 comments:

chele said...

I usually find my time off-line to be very refreshing.

Participating in our hobbies is always fun but as soon as it starts to feel like work then there is no more fun. If filling these "orders" is something that won't stress you out, I say "go for it!"

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks for your input chele. That was my thinking too. I don't want something that is currently fun to do turn into something that is a chore.