Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Meet Me On Monday 16th Edition


hosted by Java @ Never Growing Old

Questions:

1. How many TV’s do you have in your home?
2. What is on your bedside table?
3. How many pair of shoes do you own?
4. Can you change a flat tire?
5. Do you like sweet treats or salty treats?
---------------------------------------------------------------

1. How many TV’s do you have in your home?
We have four TV's (bedrooms, lounge room & the shed) plus I can use my computer as a TV.

2. What is on your bedside table?
Dust & lots of it! Well apart from that I have clock radio, half a dozen novels, my night time meds, a lamp, a box of tissues and one of my tube of ointment for my psoriasis.

3. How many pair of shoes do you own?
I'm not a real girly girl when it comes to shoes. I have about 5 pair not including my slippers.

4. Can you change a flat tire?
Yes I can change a tyre (my Dad taught me how to do that years ago) but No I've never really had to. Knock on wood, so far I have always had a strapping young man help me out with a flat.

5. Do you like sweet treats or salty treats?
I kind of like both but it really depends on my mood.

9 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I'm finding that we have a lot of things in common. I'm sure it's not EVERYTHING, but I have 4 TVs, some dust on my bedside table, I can fix a flat tire (My dad, a mechanic, taught me how), and I like salty and sweet treats, depending on my mood! But where we differ is the SHOES!!! I'm definitely a girlie girl!! I have at least ^$%*&^$ MANY PAIR!! Ha! Ha! In all shapes and colors, and some...even in different sizes!! (I can squeeze my hoofs in anything for a good enough sale! LOL)...Are you sure we're not related?!! :-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

You know Poetess you could be right. We may be related :)

Hanna said...

Hi there. I am your newest follower from the blog hop. Lovely blog:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Hi Hanna, it's nice to meet you.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Hi Kristin, its nice to meet you.

kalea_kane said...

I love a person who can admit to dust! :) Especially since I live in Arizona and dust (or very find sand) is just a fact of life. :) Have a wonderful day!

Kelly

PS I'm a new follower too from MMM. Love your blog colors!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Hi Kelly, Thank you & its nice to meet you.

Holly said...

Dust & lots of it!

LOVE YOUR HONESTY! Nice to know there are other "real people" out there! :)


{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}
Holly

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Holly :)