Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 13 - 30 Day Meme

Day 13 – Your favourite musician and why?


I would have to say that it would be Jimmy Barnes. Mainly because he grew up in Elizabeth like I did and he's made it BIG!
They say Elizabeth is one of those tough areas to live in. With loads of unemployed and people on government benefits. I however, being born there & growing up there didn't think it was that bad.
I love how he adores his family too. Family is the most important thing in the whole world, well to me anyway.


** I started this post about an hour ago (before I sent my email) in the hope that the page would download for me & upload okay. It seems it has but I was unable to watch the video of Jimmy singing. I just hope I chose the right clip to share

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Joanne, I was not familiar with Peter Barnes! But I will be from now on I love this song!! :-)

Jo-anne Blossy said...

I'm glad you like this song :) its one of my favourites. He was also in a band called Cold Chisel. They were from the same area as I was. They're very Australian.