Pages

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Bullet Journal - March Spread

In Australia the first day of March signifies the beginning of autumn.
I love the colours of autumn. It's actually my second favourite season ever. Spring being my absolute favourite. Since March starts this week I thought that it was only fitting to use autumn as my theme for the month.


My favourite quote from Albus Dumbledore (Harry Potter)

My cover page for March came from a drawing I did using stamps in an app I use on my android tablet called Sketch. I just copied it from that. It's a good program. I've tried drawing on it as well but I am not very good at it. At least not yet. 



My future log (above) is pretty much the same layout I used in January. I think it looks much better over two pages rather than squished in to one like I did for February.


I chose the same layout habit tracker for March that I used for Feb. Instead of drawing more leaves at the bottom I used some pretty leaf washi tape that I have. I think it fits in rather nicely with the theme. 


No comments: