Pages

Thursday, September 07, 2017

Thankful Thursday



Here's what I am thankful for this week:
  • We had a taste of warmer spring weather over the weekend. It was beautiful.
  • A wintry blast that brought snow to some parts of Victoria. Sadly I didn't see any in my town but it was nice to see the videos online and on the news. That being said it did give me the chance to snuggle under a blanket on the couch and crochet
  • my birdie who has been happily whistling and chirping away this week. He's been very vocal.
  • Brodie received his learners permit in the post. I was able to take him for his first driving lesson in just over 2 and a half years. I hadn't taken him out before but he was quite confident. Even more so than his little brother.

What are you thankful for this week?



No comments: