Pages

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Getting Things Sorted

I bought myself a new container the other day for my button collection. I was hoping to find a purple box but I settled for pink. I don't know why I didn't organise things sooner. In fact Mark said that I should have done this ages ago :P

My buttons look much better now that I can actually see what's there. Well most of my buttons anyway. I still have a small container of buttons that I had trouble sorting. They're in a little box hidden away at the bottom of my sewing basket.

At least things look nice & tidy

I think I may need to go button shopping now (o_0) what do you think? I may wait for the Boxing Day sales. I'm sure I'll find a bargain or two then.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Oooo! It's looks so nice and organized!!...And I'm already in love with a few of your buttons. Particularly the yellow sunshiny ones!! Those would be in the middle of my crocheted flowers in a heart-beat!! ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Poetess, I don't know why I waited so long to organise them. This has made things so much easier.
The yellow sun looking buttons are actually flowers not that you can see them properly in the box.