Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

New Drawing

This is Taffy the Tabby Cat. I drew her yesterday, just the cat not the background :)

I think I am getting the hang of drawing on the graphics tablet. It's not taking me anywhere near as long to draw what I want (and have it look half decent). Although having said that I am finding getting the 'colouring in' a little tough. Give me a piece of paper and some coloured pencils and I'm good with that but using a computer program for colouring in is a different thing altogether. I am sure I will get there eventually.

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

I love Taffy's facial expression! :-) And the background...even though you didn't draw it...was a very good choice! {Of course, with me, you can't go wrong with flowers...ANYWHERE! :-)}

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Poetess, I was thinking the same thing with the flowers :) they make everything seem prettier.