Pages

Friday, January 14, 2011

More Knitting

I've just finished another knitted item. Bed socks this time. The pattern is in the Knit4Charities book called The Gift Of Giving and it comes in a hard copy or as an e-book. You can find out more about it HERE.

I used two strands of yarn. One 8ply and one 5 ply.

They are easy to make and didn't take all that long to make. Something else for my K4C box :) They look much better than the photos show. I made a pair for Angus when he was smaller he loved them.

I'm off to start knitting this cute little Daisy Dragon. I bought the pattern yesterday from Debi Birkin Designs. It's soooo cute!

3 comments:

PoetessWug said...

Very cute! And you just solved a dilemma I was having too! I finished my "Ugly" pinkish slippers and was about to make a pair for my shop and didn't know what color to do the first pair in...Blue! ^_^

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Poetess, I'm glad I was able to help :)

PoetessWug said...

Ha! Ha! Found out I didn't have enough blue for comfort. Gotta get some this weekend...So, black it is for now! :-]