Pages

Monday, October 11, 2010

Meet Me On Monday 18th Edition


hosted by Java @ Never Growing Old

Questions:

1. Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded?
2. If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?
3. Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?
4. Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?
5. What is your most hated household chore?
---------------------------------------------------------------

1. Do your pants get hung on a hangar or folded?
It depends on the pants but mostly I fold them.


2. If you are stranded on an Island, what 3 things would you need to have with you (not including humans or electronic devices)?
An endless supply of wool/yarn with my knitting needles & crochet hooks.
A never ending packet of Tim Tams
A never ending supply of pepsi max
3. Where is the farthest you have ever traveled to?
Yuma, Arizona; Dallas Ft. Worth Airport and Lake Cowichan, Vancouver Island, British Columbia
4. Do you live in a house, trailer or apartment, etc.?
We live in a two bedroom unit.5. What is your most hated household chore?
I absolutely HATE cleaning the shower cubicle. It's awkward to clean & I leave it until I really need to do it or I try and con one of the boys to clean it.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

hi, following you from MOnday blog hop!

hope you can visit and follow back as well=)

http://vlayugan.blogspot.com

have a great week!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Hi Vhen its nice to meet you.

PoetessWug said...

Oooo! Yeah, yeah, yeah to all of the other questions....but what is a Tim Tam?!! It looks like a chocolate 'Moon Pie' (you probably are wondering what that is, right?! LOL). I can't stop looking at it though! Can I put it on a hangar?, fold it?, Travel with it in the car?, or is it something I need to clean with?! ^_^

Empty Nester said...

New follower from Meet You on Monday!

Jacalyn @ rmebathproducts.com said...

Ummmm... what's a Tim Tam? Have a great week!

Hugs,
Jacalyn

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Poetess & Jacalyn a Tim Tam is a yummy chocolate biscuit/cookie. There are three layers of chocolate with it. The biscuit, the cream and the coating. They also come in lots of different flavours.
Tim Tams are often eaten by dunking them in a hot drink (coffee or tea) and sucking the middle out of it. I've never tried it but apparently its nice.

Poetess I have heard of moon pie but I'm not sure what it is. I might google it :)

Hi EmptyNester nice to meet you!

Java said...

Hi Jo-anne!

I added you to the the Over 40 Bloggers list!!

Thank for joining the party!!

Have a great week!
Java

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thank you Java, much appreciated.

PoetessWug said...

I think I might like Tim Tams!!! Here's a link to some info on Moon Pies--> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_pie

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Moon pies sound & look delicious. They look like our Wagon Wheels, except they have a layer of raspberry jam in them.