Pages

Thursday, August 26, 2010

3's About Me

3s about me came in an email from my friend Julz. I just thought I would share it


Three jobs I have had in my life: Teacher, Taxi Driver, Potato Picker

Three places I have lived: Elizabeth, Whyalla, Darwin

Three places I have been: Yuma AZ, Lake Cowichan BC, Victoria BC

Three people who e-mail me regularly: Julz, One of Brodie's Teachers & Angus's School

Three favourite foods: Chocolate, Cheesecake, Corn

Three Places I'd rather Be: Hawaii, Gippsland (oops I'm there already) & Oklahoma!

2 comments:

PoetessWug said...

What a great mind exerciser!!! I could answer all of these too...but you wouldn't know what I was talking about! ^_^ So, 3 goodbyes, bye, bye, bye!!

Jo-anne Blossy said...

It was a good mind exerciser. Did you reminisce when you went through each one? I know I did :)