Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

Nekkid Me!

Not that I am one for wearing make-up. In fact I hardly ever wear it and when I do my kids think I look funny. But golly gosh I didn't think I looked that tired & old until I took a couple of photos just now. Man oh man I need to start wearing make-up more often lol
Now you know what I look like. Kind of scary.
Thanks for convincing me to take part Trish




Bloggers all over the globe are going make-up free today & sharing their photos with you.
This was inspired by Jodie over at Mummy Mayhem.

6 comments:

Susan Whelan said...

So glad you were able to take part. I was a bit late with my post too.

This has been a wonderful idea and it's amazing how many people are taking part. I don't generally wear much makeup - just a light foundation and maybe a neutral lipstick - but the motivation behind today was so good that I wanted to take part too.

You look lovely. :-)

Thea said...

Hello! It's so nice to see 'you'!! :)

Tina Gray said...

Yay for joining in!! It's great to finally put a face to the name :)

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

You have a lovely smile ...and it's great to put a name to a lovely face !

You shine with kindness every #FF.
xx

Seriously it's being a mother of teenagers that makes us feel old & tired ... let alone wanting to bite their heads off , after we finish pulling out all our [GREY] hair.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thank you Trish :)

And you're right about the teenagers. They can be tough sometimes. At least they eventually (& hopefully) grow up into responsible adults.

Jo-anne Blossy said...

Thanks Susan. It was kinda fun. Although I did have to take several photos before I was remotely happy with the one I settled with.

I'm usually very good at hiding myself Tina. I don't know if there will be many pictures of me online. Not unless I've played with them in Paint Shop Pro :)

Thanks Thea :)