Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

My Latest Knitting Project

This is my latest knitting project. I was itching to do some pretty cable pattern but I couldn't decide on what sort of thing to make. I did consider doing some fingerless gloves but I couldn't find a pattern that I liked.

I decided to go through some of my old patterns that I got from Mum quite a few years ago. There's one good thing about cable patterns they never really go out of fashion.

When I came across this pattern I thought great its for a cardigan & I can finally make something for me for a change. Not that I am complaining that I don't make stuff for myself I just don't do that very often. I just hope that it fits me when I am finished. If it doesn't it will make a wonderful present for someone. Perhaps I can post it over to one of my sisters or my nieces for Christmas.

No comments: