Pages

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Emi

We picked Emi up yesterday. Golly gosh she is a good car to drive ~ nice & quiet, stable (I don't have to fight the wind to keep her driving straight) a smooth ride.

I bought a new stereo system for Emi yesterday. We had to leave the old one in Lily. I didn't really want to but considering the bargain we got that was a small price to pay. And I thought buying a new stereo would be a good thing as it would be a better model. We got a bargain with that too. We picked it up at Autobarn and we got $10 knocked off the price.

I had to laugh today. Mark & I went to the supermarket this afternoon. I drove there. After placing the groceries in the boot I took the trolley to the trolley bay in the car park. No sooner had I done that Mark had already jumped into the drivers seat so that he could drive. Looks like it;s going to be a case of first in best dressed as to who drives Emi. Even though its my car I guess I need to get to the drivers door first lol

Oh almost forgot ~ the boys are so excited about the car. It's almost sickly to see the way they behave with it. But then again look at Mark & I and how we react as to who is going to drive.

No comments: