Pages

Friday, March 10, 2006

Running Late

Why is it when my boys have a disagreement first thing in the morning the youngest refuses to get out of bed?? Of ALL days for him to decide this was his course of action it has to be the last day of the school term! He finally got out of bed a little after 8 a.m. We need to leave home by 8:10 at the latest to make sure the big fella catches the bus to school on time.
As the clock ticked on and on I waited until the last minute to go. I had to leave the little dude home or we would've missed the bus. As it was we JUST made it. I'd just left the bus stop and the school bus pulled up. We made it by the skin of our teeth.
When I got home the little dude said he had been crying. What could I have done differently? Nothing I guess. Perhaps next term will be drama free but I wont hold my breath!

No comments: